Audi R8 In Black

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on Google+

These pictures of the Audi R8 in black have shown up on AutoSpies and it’s a real beauty!

audi r8 black 27

The car is described as ‘black with a carbon sideblade’. It’s easy to see why some people are calling it the most beautiful car in production.

audi r82 black 27

audi r83 black 27

[Source: Auto Spies]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

Readers Comments

1. 1. 28th September, 2006 at 18:00 by wullielovesaudis

told you it wasnt too bad eh?!

the panel on the 1/4 panel will be available in:

carbon fibre
    aluminium
    body colour

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

2. 2. 2nd May, 2007 at 19:19 by Junior Charlot

The Audi is a very remarkable vehicle; it has so much horsepower
    The body color is totally awesome!
    I would love to buy the car from the owner but I can’t……
    (Laughing)

3. 3. 26th October, 2007 at 08:09 by Female

Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.Give me. Give me. Give me. Give me.

4. 4. 26th October, 2007 at 08:15 by Warren M

Congratulations, you’ve won the award for the best comment of the day haha

Warren

5. 5. 26th October, 2007 at 08:23 by Female

Does that mean I get the car????

6. 6. 18th November, 2007 at 23:06 by jim

Spotted one of these at the AMA’s in L.A. today that is one sweet car. . .

7. 7. 21st November, 2007 at 18:14 by YEAH YEAH YEAHS!!!

IS VERY VERY SWEET, PERFECT FOR DRIVING IN THE JAVIER PRADO AVENUE… JEJEJEJ YEAH IM PERUVIAN YEAH… GOOD CAR…

8. 8. 16th November, 2009 at 02:17 by e-e

haha this is a great car, my parents got me one for my birthday

9. 9. 16th November, 2009 at 08:14 by honest-dave

e-e: Of course they have…

Welcome

German Car Scene brings you all the latest news and rumours about the German car industry.

Search

Use our search feature to find other posts.

Keep up-to-date with our latest headlines via RSS!

RSS   Feedburner stats

Add this blog to my Technorati favourites

Email Updates

Enter your email address and we'll let you know every time we update!

Delivered by FeedBurner